These delicious nut bars are great on the go and as a snack. They are gluten, sugar and dairy free. Plus they are full of nutrients, good fats and some protein.
1 cup almonds
1 cup of cashews
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8″x8″ baking pan with coconut oil
2. Place the almonds and cashews into a food processor or blender and chop until they are small chunks, but not powder. Mix with the coconut flour.
3. In a separate bowl melt the coconut oil and honey and mix with the eggs, vanilla and salt. Add to the almond mixture bowl.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix it all together.
5. Spread the mixture in the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Place in fridge and let cool for one hour.